Nova Scotia Board of Examiners in Psychology
The Halifax Professional Centre, (Corner of Spring Garden Road & Robie Street).
455 – 5991 Spring Garden Road
Halifax, NS B3H 1Y6
Phone No. 902-423-2238
Toll-free (Within Nova Scotia) 1-844-423-2238
Fax No. 902-423-0058
Email NSBEP: E-mail
Ms. Lee Outerbridge, Board Office Coordinator: E-mail
- Contact for making general enquiries and tracking the Board’s receipt of documentation relating to registration applications and Registrants’ files
- Applicants wishing to check on the status of their application or receipt of application materials should contact the Board Office Coordinator
- If you are unsure whom to contact, begin by posing your enquiry to the Board Office Coordinator, who will ensure that your enquiry is addressed with the appropriate staff person
- You might also find it useful to consult the FAQ sections of our website: Applicants, Candidate Registrants, All Registrants, Registration Requirements
Dr. Gordon Butler, Registrar: E-mail
- Complainants may wish to contact the Registrar before lodging a complaint.
- You might also find it useful to consult the FAQ section.
Mr. Matthew Wagner, Assistant Registrar: E-mail
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Monday through Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays
Please be aware that if you phone the Board, you may be asked to submit your enquiry in writing/email, particularly if the matter warrants a detailed response.